DEFLEA SHAMPOO Dogs 16.9oz
Wash away pesky pests with Natural Chemistry’s De Flea Shampoo for Dogs & Puppies. Made without pyrethrin-based pesticides, this shampoo helps defeat fleas, ticks and lice on contact. Since parasites can’t build resistance, this shampoo is formulated to not lose its effectiveness. For even more convenience, this non-toxic wash can be used in conjunction with spot-on flea products, so your dog can have double the protection. Natural Chemistry’s De Flea Shampoo is proudly made in the USA to help dogs 12 weeks of age and older get the relief they need.
- Kills fleas on contact to help give your dog immediate relief.
- Can be used on dogs and puppies 12 weeks of age and older.
- Easy to use, just work the shampoo into your dog’s skin and coat.
- Works on all stages of the insect’s life-cycle and can be used in conjunction with spot treatments.
- Proudly made in the USA.
Undecylenic Acid 0.5%
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: IT IS A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW TO USE THIS
PRODUCT IN A MANNER INCONSISTENT WITH ITS LABELING. READ ENTIRE
LABEL BEFORE EACH USE. USE ONLY ON DOGS.
- Apply DeFlea Pet Shampoo onto coat of pet. Work shampoo into pet’s coat. To improve results, rub into pet’s coat and rinse after 5 minutes. Be sure that the entire pet is treated including hard to reach areas, such as between paws.
- Rinse animal thoroughly, then dry.
- Repeat as necessary, but not more often than at 3-day intervals.
Note: It is vital for young puppies to maintain a normal body temperature. Take
precautions to provide a warm environment during and after bathing. *Do not
use on animals under 12 weeks. Consult a veterinarian before using this product
on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals. Sensitivities may
occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur,
bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs
continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Storage and Disposal: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this
container. If Empty: Place in trash offer for recycling if available. If Partly
Filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal
instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY:
EPA Reg. No. 43576-11
EPA Est. 89798-OH-1 407_081919